Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cheap but Good (an E-book review)


Best $2.99 I've ever spent on a book. If you enjoy fiction that borders the fringes of medieval/fantasy, then you might enjoy The Hedgewitch Queen by Lilith Saintcrow. Although I haven't yet finished it, I can already admit that for three bucks, it's definitely an amusing read. Far better then you would expect for something so cheap. I was just looking for a quick download and couldn't turn down the price, but now I'm glad my e-reader recommended it to me (yes, it speaks to me. It sounds kinda like John Cleese).

I will make note that if you have an issue with magic and witch-like practices, don't bother. While I'm sick to death of people boycotting particular books because of "evil" (puh-lease) stuff like that, I figure it's my responsibility to at least give a heads up.

And besides... $2.99!!! You can probably find that in your couch cushions!

No comments:

Post a Comment